Test Automation Engineer
BainsLabs is currently hiring for a Test Automation Engineer.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
Essential functions and Responsibilities
- Participate in all aspects of the product development life cycle from design to deployment.
- Understand business requirements and provide feedback on appropriate testing methods.
- Build high quality test automation suites and test plans.
- Document, handle, and verify bugs.
- Contribute to testing environment configuration and deployment
- This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities. However, may mentor and coach team members on automation going forward.
Required skills and Abilities:
- Selenium and test automation required
- C# preferred
- Experience with Nunit or Xunit a plus
- Ability to create high quality software.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to spot mistakes.
- Collaborator that thrives in a social atmosphere and actively contributes to improving processes, workflows, and communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and readily picks up new languages, frameworks, and tools.
- Excellent time management, goal setting and prioritization capability.
Minimum 2 years(Total) and one year in automation
Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field